There were some changes done on our central servers on Sunday which require some changes to be done on the HAVA Gold end too. Please perform the following steps to rectify the issue.
• Download Firmware version 152.115
• Install this to your HAVA Gold device:
- Run HAVA Setup Wizard (Local Network Only)
- Go to Advanced
- Specify the path, where you have downloaded the firmware fw_32.152115.rup.img file.
- Click on Open.
- Click on Upgrade.
- Wait until the firmware is uploaded, and the device has rebooted and reconnected to Setup Wizard.
• Factory reset the device after completing the firmware upgrade. Please see Setup Wizard Help for information on performing a factory reset.
• Extract the attached registry patch file and Merge it to your registry by right-clicking on the file and selecting "Merge" from the menu.
• Run the Setup Wizard to configure the device for remote viewing.
• Test your Remote Connection using the HAVA Gold Player.