HAVA Wireless HD Release 1.6 (December 19, 2006)
Monsoon is proud to announce the HAVA 1.6 release! We are interested to hear any feedback, good or bad, from users about this release.
Support for HD TV content:
ï¿½ 1080i, 720p, 480p/576p input resolutions are supported
ï¿½ Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratio is provided as a display option for HD content
ï¿½ HAVA automatically detects input resolution and adjusts the display options accordingly
User Selectable On-screen Remote Control styles:
ï¿½ Ability to switch between DVR, Satellite Receiver/Cable Box, DVD or TV Remote Control style while streaming video in the Player.
Streamlined upgrade checking and installation process.
ï¿½ The software will install on top of existing software - no need to first uninstall and then install, and no need for multiple reboots previously required.
ï¿½ Now supports automated firmware update from the Setup Wizard to match the firmware required by the software
ï¿½ Player checks if firmware version on the connected HAVA Box is up-to-date
Automatic detection of PAL/NTSC video format
Major issues resolved:
1. Fixed wrong video scaling when switching to Full Screen preview and back
2. Removed duplicate ï¿½Otherï¿½ devices from the list of devices supported by IR Blaster
3. Fixed various wireless configuration problems
4. Fixed failure to configure wireless settings from Advanced mode
5. Corrected serial number information in the Info page of the Wizard
The HAVA 1.6 Release is available at http://www.snappymultimedia.com/support_downloads.htm
Please note that the PC Player and Firmware (ramdisk) is included in the Setup Wizard package and is not being released separately